How we provide General Management
Our dedicated block management team are here to provide an efficient and transparent service for general management and to our clients lessee’s with the best interests of the block at heart. We offer general advice, updates on current situations relating to the building and attend meetings when required. At Parkfords Property Management we don’t simply hand responsibility to one general team member who handles your property, we all engage in every property, therefore should a team member be on annual leave, lessees will not have to wait for a team member to return to the office. Parkfords Property Management use a state of the art software program that has all information uploaded to it relating to all blocks, therefore everyone in the office has the ability to answer questions about current issues regardless of their involvement.
At Parkfords Property Management we believe that the people managing blocks should have an understanding of the building industry and property law otherwise how would anyone be expected to assist in resolving issues? All of our office based team have attended ARLA block management certified training courses and have previous experience in other fields of the property industry.
Other aspects of our general management division include:
- Instructing specialist reports such as 10 year maintenance plans for neglected building, asbestos surveys, fire risk assessments and surveys for section 20 major works
- Advising on property insurance
- Health and Safety compliance
- Reviewing leases to confirm landlord/tenants responsibilities
- Supervision and tracking of caretakers
Our office based team also cover financial and accounting matters including
- Collection of ground rent
- Collection of service charge
- Collection of arrears
- Preparation of income and expenditure reports
- Payments to suppliers and contractors
- Preparation of annual estimated budget and statements of projected income/expenditure