How We Manage
Our dedicated block management team are here to provide efficient and transparent management to our all our clients and lessee’s with the best interests of the block at heart. At Parkfords Management you will have a dedicated block manager who handles your property. Parkfords Management use a state of the art specialist software program that has all information uploaded to it relating to all blocks, therefore everyone in the office has the ability to access you information that enable them to answer any general queries if your block manager is not available.
As part of the system we use, there is a function allowing leaseholders to be able to login and check their own account. If we hold an e-mail address for a lessee this is a service that will automatically be set up for that property.
From the date we gain access to your building, Parkfords Management’s block managers will have an instant impact in regard to the maintenance and running of the building, bringing even the most neglected of buildings up to our standards. A proactive program of works will be followed, using our tried and tested contractors, in order to keep the block in order.
At Parkfords Management we believe that the people managing blocks should have an understanding of the building industry and property law. All of our office-based team have attended ARMA block management certified training courses and have previous experience in other fields of the property industry as well as Block Management.
Other aspects of our general management division include:
- Instructing specialist reports such as asbestos surveys, fire risk assessments and Electrical installation reports
- Administration of major works requiring section 20 notices, including serving notices, overseeing works and instruction all parties involved
- Providing an annual budget and request service charge payments
- Compilation of documentation for the accountant to prepare the yearend accounts
- Distribution of yearend accounts
- Ensuring equipment is serviced as per current legislations (e.g. lift, fire alarm) as required.
- Health and Safety compliance
- Reviewing leases to confirm landlord/tenants responsibilities
Our office based team also cover financial and accounting matters including:
- Collection of ground rent
- Collection of service charge
- Collection of arrears
- Payments to suppliers and contractors
- Preparation of annual estimated budget and statements of projected income/expenditure